Rate this topic

Any idea what all of this means? I have to wait until Monday to speak to our dr.

Anti Gliadin IgG [H] 35 U/mL <11

Reference Range:

<11 U/mL Negative

11-17 U/mL Equivocal

>17 U/mL Positive

Anti Gliadin IgA <3 U/mL <11

Reference Range:

<11 U/mL Negative

11-17 U/mL Equivocal

>17 U/mL Positive

Tissue Transglutaminase IgA

14 Units 0-19

You had a positive IgG and two negative IgA results. But without a total IgA result, you can't really say anything about the results. It's indicative that you've got *some* issue with gluten, but celiac or not - they didn't run all the tests they needed to.

You had a positive IgG and two negative IgA results. But without a total IgA result, you can't really say anything about the results. It's indicative that you've got *some* issue with gluten, but celiac or not - they didn't run all the tests they needed to.

Thank you tarnalberry. These results are for my 15yo dd. She has been sick since the beginning of April. What other tests should I suggest that they run to check this.

She has had joint pain, headaches non stop since the 8th after several long nosebleeds, anemia (but not sure if it's due to a heavy period/nosebleed) and fatigue. nobody has been able to give us any answers. It's been a bit frustrating to say the least.