alissar

Intense Appetite?

Rate this topic

I received the news that gluten will no longer be a part of my life about 3 months ago. Since then, I have attempted to go gluten-free (although I have definitely had the occasional accidental gluten, its a tough diet to learn). I had have GI problems and other issues for the past 10 yrs(I am 26 now), however, my reactions seemed to come and go and I never narrowed it down to gluten. I actually thought I couldn't eat dairy! I ate a bowl of ice cream two days ago, which I later realized contained gluten...BUT....I didn't get diarrhea/headache/fatigue until today (2 days later). Is that typical??? If so, it makes figuring out what foods I have eaten accidentally that contain gluten tough! Also, for the past 3 days I have had such a big appetite and can't seem to feel full. I've been on a food frenzy! Its only been 3 months and I have eaten a bit of gluten by accident. So, I am unsure if this drastic increase in appetite be related to my GI tract healing or not. Any of you experience similar things? Thanks!

I received the news that gluten will no longer be a part of my life about 3 months ago. Since then, I have attempted to go gluten-free (although I have definitely had the occasional accidental gluten, its a tough diet to learn). I had have GI problems and other issues for the past 10 yrs(I am 26 now), however, my reactions seemed to come and go and I never narrowed it down to gluten. I actually thought I couldn't eat dairy! I ate a bowl of ice cream two days ago, which I later realized contained gluten...BUT....I didn't get diarrhea/headache/fatigue until today (2 days later). Is that typical??? If so, it makes figuring out what foods I have eaten accidentally that contain gluten tough! Also, for the past 3 days I have had such a big appetite and can't seem to feel full. I've been on a food frenzy! Its only been 3 months and I have eaten a bit of gluten by accident. So, I am unsure if this drastic increase in appetite be related to my GI tract healing or not. Any of you experience similar things? Thanks!

I get that way when blocked up. for some reason I get what I think is hungry when I am backed up.