Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wapondi

List Of gluten-free Make-Up / Products?

Does anyone have a list of gluten-free make-up products handy? I was diagnosed with celiac 8 months ago and have been very careful with my diet but have not paid much attention to make -up and other products and am wondering if that's why I'm still not better. Sigh.

Anyway, if anyone has any input, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Christina

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

For hair care Suave, Dove and Garneir will label gluten clearly. I use the Garneir skin and hair products daily. There are a few companies that do gluten free make up. I don't usually wear it so don't know the names off hand. Joelle is one, they actually have an advertisement showing on the side bars at the moment. There are others. You might want to do a board search with the word makeup as there have been many threads on the subject.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Does anyone have a list of gluten-free make-up products handy? I was diagnosed with celiac 8 months ago and have been very careful with my diet but have not paid much attention to make -up and other products and am wondering if that's why I'm still not better. Sigh.

Anyway, if anyone has any input, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Christina

Hey Christina,

Look up Green Beaver. We bought their apple mint line last week and love the products. They do not contain harmful chemicals either. gluten-free is listed right on their label, and they ship!

Take care,

Paula