Kate35

Valentines-Going Out Or Staying In?...

Rate this topic

Thank you all for all your replies! I do think it was Bob's Red Mill flour that got me glutened, but it was pretty bad... I was up all night, have not felt THAT bad in awhile... Now I am feeling better today, but I am just drinking herbal tea and eating bananas, still feeling tired and a bit bloated, but most of my digestive symproms gone, thank God. Now, my hubby and I have reservations to this very fancy restaurant Ruth Steak House this evening which supposedly has decent gluten free menu, but now since I had such a rough day yesterday and this night, do you think it is too risky for me to go? I am so devastatedd... This is by far my favorite holiday and we don't get out that often anyway, and I have arranged babysitting and all... however if I get sick AGAIN, then it won't turn out too romantic, will it? :( What shall i do? Risk or not to risk? I am so sorry for posting such a silly question, but my brain is in a bit of a fog now.. so i hope you forgive me.

If it was me I would ask hubby to change the reservations to later in the week or next weekend and to spend tonight just cuddling. You want to be able to enjoy your special night together not be worried about getting sick in the middle of the meal.