dbhickma

Thank You

Rate this topic

I would just really like to say thank you to ALL of you for being there. Thank you for responding to the posts and sharing. I'm the only one in my family (so far) with celiac. I don't really bother telling my husband anything any more because he blew me off as a hypochondriac years ago. I understand where he's coming from. Kind of like the way I feel about Drs. You hear so many different diagnosis and when nothing really seems to make you feel better you start to think maybe you really are just "making yourself sick" as one Dr put it. You guys are all wonderful and I'm glad I found you : )

• Upvote 1

And thank you for joining the board. :) Everyone here has traveled more or less the same path you are traveling. Sharing experiences makes us all a little wiser, and your stories are now part of that.

• Upvote 1

My doctors and some of my family thought I was a hypocondriac also, at least until they saw the difference in me gluten free. 6 months after I was finally diagnosed they all agreed to listen to me and get tested also as doctors advise. The outcome of that is in my signature. Glad we were able to be helpful and I hope you are feeling great soon.

• Upvote 1