Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nuttmegs17

Thryoid Question

Royal Jelly huh? Haven't heard of that - what does it do? What is it exactly? I'm definitely interested

I'm eager to be gluten-free and am counting down the days until that produre is over. eating that way in addition to the supplements (Trying antioxidant/mutli from DR. Weil and a Krill Oil with Evening Primose from Dr. Mercola, in addition to Emergen C and, for now, an Iron supplement....when I can go to eating lean proteins veggies, and not worrying about Gluten, I have a feeling my energy will sky rocket.

I hope you find relief with the thryoid dosage. I wish it wasn't a battle for you to be treated. Based on what Im reading, I'm feeling very grateful that I've found at least one doc who seems to "get it". I believe integrated mds are def the way to go.

Royal Jelly huh? Haven't heard of that - what does it do? What is it exactly? I'm definitely interested

I'm eager to be gluten-free and am counting down the days until that produre is over. eating that way in addition to the supplements (Trying antioxidant/mutli from DR. Weil and a Krill Oil with Evening Primose from Dr. Mercola, in addition to Emergen C and, for now, an Iron supplement....when I can go to eating lean proteins veggies, and not worrying about Gluten, I have a feeling my energy will sky rocket.

I hope you find relief with the thryoid dosage. I wish it wasn't a battle for you to be treated. Based on what Im reading, I'm feeling very grateful that I've found at least one doc who seems to "get it". I believe integrated mds are def the way to go.

Royal Jelly- i think is from the Queen Bee... it is supposed to calm the Grave's antibodies. **if u have an allergy to bees- suggested to avoid it.

and Selenium helps both abs..

i got this info from the guys at:

www.greenmedinfo.com

they compile hundreds of medical articles- so u can search for a disease or supplement and come up with a bunch of studies relating to it.

i also read somewhere about a mushroom supplement that's supposed to calm an overactive immune system- but i cant find the link, and am kind of already overwhelmed with the $$$ of stuff i take already.

I know! The price of all these supplements are crazy! I will look into the royal jelly.

Looking forward to wed. ugh. I feel like crap and just want to get this over with. Cannot wait to go gluten-free at this point!

The cloudy/headedness is crazy. it's odd b/c I didn't really notice it as a symptom at first, and then went gluten-free... and now that I'm glutening up, I'm lightheaded/foggy/dizzy every day (thinking the hashi's plays a part but still)....again, cannot wait to be done with this

Whether it comes out positive or not, I think it's clear to me that I feel better without it