Rowena

Oh No...

Rate this topic

Yeah, so I am trying to survive still, but there are some days that are worse than others. Like today. I'm craving everything that is bad for me. And sure I could in theory make it all, but its not the same. I'm craving good bakery items, ones I don't have to make. Donuts, bagels, breads, cakes, sandwiches, and all that yummyness. Not to mention our elevators made me crave subway. Apparently people at work love subway. Its just plain driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! And the nearest bakery is well, a half hour away or so... way too far for my liking, especially since we don't have time to drive there and back before my hubby has to go to class, and I want it all NOW! EEEEEEEEEP!

I'm sorry! I have days like that too! The longer I've been gluten-free the less it happens thank goodness! Could you make or buy gluten-free goodies and freeze them for emergencies like this in the future? I know this won't help now though.

I've been a Celiac for 7 years now and the first few I struggled with cravings but honestly, it passes! The best thing to do when you crave that stuff is to have some gluten free pudding readily available!