Rate this topic

So had my colonoscopy last week. Everything was good. 1 Polyp and a hemi. So how can I possibly explain my colon spasms. I can feel them starting right under my left rib cage. They move from the to right below my sternum, and the into my lower back. Does this happen to anyone else? It's extremely annoying. I'm not even sure its my colon because when it happens I usually don't pass gas until like 5 minutes after my spasming episodes are over.

So had my colonoscopy last week. Everything was good. 1 Polyp and a hemi. So how can I possibly explain my colon spasms. I can feel them starting right under my left rib cage. They move from the to right below my sternum, and the into my lower back. Does this happen to anyone else? It's extremely annoying. I'm not even sure its my colon because when it happens I usually don't pass gas until like 5 minutes after my spasming episodes are over.

I haven't experienced this, but do have gallbladder spasms on my right side under the rib. At first it started as what I thought were twitches or something right below the sternum, and sometimes moved over to the right side...then I started to wonder if it was internal. Lately I can definitely feel that it is where the gallbladder is. They aren't really painful or anything (although I have constant dull pain where my gallbladder is and it feels swollen all the time). They did testing later and found out my gallbladder is only functioning at 23% and the pain during the test is right where I feel it and the spasms so I know that is what it is. I don't really know about the left side or anything. Maybe someone else can help.