Juanitahoy

Endoscopy Yesterday!

Rate this topic

...Waiting for the results. The doc said that he didn't see any clear evidence of Celiac, but we will see what the pathology results look like. Interesting that they also found a medium sized hiatal hernia. I'm now on day 2 gluten-free and intend on staying that way regardless of the pathology results. =)

I had mine last week and the doctor found visual signs of Celiac (flattened mucosa) but the pathology came back "normal." Go figure.

I'm waiting for a copy of the pathology results so I can see them for myself.

Today is my first day gluten-free!

Good luck to you!

I had mine on Monday and have to wait until the 21st for my results. Doctor said everything looked clear for me too. Regardless I am now gluten free and can tell already that I feel better. It will be nice not to have cramps and D so often! Hoping my fatigue lessens as the weeks go on as well. :) Good luck!

So, day 3 gluten free.. and I swear I feel lighter. Not like I've lost weight, just not as foggy and heavy. Pathology results came in today- negative. I don't care, I'm going to continue gluten free. I have to admit I'm a little disappointed at the results, but even the gastroenterologist said that it was possible for me to be negative for celiac but healthier without gluten in my diet. So that's the plan.

Good luck to you guys! It's nice to know that others are going through similar things. *hugs*