egallag

Cookbook

Rate this topic

Bought "Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Reduced Calorie Cookbook" by Connie Sarros. So far have made 3 recipes and they were all great! Lot's of good every day recipes even ideas for buffets (aka parties at work), Ethnic dinners and some great desserts.

Like the hints and tips section also.

How wonderful of you to post this! It's like you are a mind reader. I was going to post to see if anyone had any suggestions for gluten-free and low calorie books. Just one questions...does it have a lot of fish recipes in it? I detest the taste of sea food and I find a lot of gluten-free cookbooks have a lot of seafood recipes in them.

Thanks!

How wonderful of you to post this! It's like you are a mind reader. I was going to post to see if anyone had any suggestions for gluten-free and low calorie books. Just one questions...does it have a lot of fish recipes in it? I detest the taste of sea food and I find a lot of gluten-free cookbooks have a lot of seafood recipes in them.

Thanks!

There are some fish recipes, but also lots of others. I was actually quite impressed with the large selection, including some nice desserts. First recipe I tried was chicken and then a pork recipe, so definitely not just fish :). I purchased it on Amazon.