momtok&m

St Augustine Beach - Restaurants? Grocery?

Rate this topic

I'm taking my 3 children (5, 3 and 1yrs)on a roadtrip to St. Augustine Beach. We'll be staying in a house for the week so I'll prepare most meals but would like to go out a couple times. Are there any restaurants that are, not only child friendly, but have gluten-free options for kids too? Also, what grocery stores are there? I'll be shopping as soon as we arrive and would like to pick up some gluten-free treats for the little ones.

I'm taking my 3 children (5, 3 and 1yrs)on a roadtrip to St. Augustine Beach. We'll be staying in a house for the week so I'll prepare most meals but would like to go out a couple times. Are there any restaurants that are, not only child friendly, but have gluten-free options for kids too? Also, what grocery stores are there? I'll be shopping as soon as we arrive and would like to pick up some gluten-free treats for the little ones.

I am not sure if I posted this too late, but here are some suggestions for you.

The grocery store in that area is Publix, they have a pretty good selection of Gluten free items. There is Diane's Natural Health Food store that is located off the beach that also has some, but I think you will find just as much at Publix.

I do not have children with gluten issues, but there are a lot of chain restaurants that offer gluten free off the beach, Outback, Chili's, Applebee's ect., on the beach I have eaten at a restuarant called Gas Full Service Restuarant, they had several choices and were very accomidating. I would think The Oasis would be able to accomidate you.