kingman

Bloating

Rate this topic

I was dignosed with celiac as an infant, developed some tolerance but then a few years ago it got bad.

I am now gluten, dairy, soy, and egg free and have been for about a month.

My belly is still bloated and feels very heavy, particularly in the lower right. It is causing back pain and I am miserable.

It seems worse when I eat meat other than small amounts of ground beef or turkey.

I realize it may take a long time to heal my gut but is there anything I can do for relief?

So far the only thing that seems to help at all is just not eating.

Not eating will just make you malnutritioned. Have you tried tums? Also when im bloated, I find that taking a nice hot bath usually helps....I know that sounds weird but those are the two things that work for me! :) hope you feel better soon! : D

I am so sorry to hear you are still suffering! I know the pain! I have been gluten-free for a month. This last week my body suddenly, out of the blue decided it would force me to also go corn free. I think the suffering was worse than when I was crashing on gluten and not knowing why!

I found relief with a Rolaids type product that contains calcium, magnesium and dimethacone. I belch for half an hour after taking it, but the relief is almost instant and lasts until I eat again.

I hope you find something that helps you get through this!!!!!

Have you tried taking digestive enzymes when you eat? Maybe your food isn't getting broken down like it should, and is creating gas?

Probiotics help balance and heal the gut too.

Have you tried taking digestive enzymes when you eat? Maybe your food isn't getting broken down like it should, and is creating gas?

Probiotics help balance and heal the gut too.

I tried a probiotic but it had dairy in it so I stopped.