This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Pad Thai (Gluten-Free) - Celiac.com

Scott Adams

Scott Adams Grand Master

Celiac.com

Pad Thai (Gluten-Free)

Celiac.com

Amie works one-on-one with people in person and via Skype or phone to help make their lives easier and taking the stress of "thinking it's hard to live with food allergies and/or celiac." Pad Thai is the perfect Asian dish to make when you want to add ...

Open Original Shared Link

View the full article

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

Marianne Davis
    Newest Member
    Marianne Davis
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• trents
      From the article I linked above: DGP-IgA and DGP-IgG (Deamidated Gliadin Peptide) Blood Tests for Celiac Disease These tests measure the levels of antibodies in the blood, but specifically targets deamidated gliadin peptides, which are a type of gluten protein that can trigger an immune response in people with celiac disease. The test is not always included in adults, but should be in cases with IgA deficiency.  I'm not sure if this is a grammatical error or not but in the context, two tests are being spoken of together so it could be intended to say, "These tests". I'll ask Scott about that.
    • Kmd2024
      No they did not run a total IGA. But wouldn’t the DPG-IGA also be negative also if I was IGA deficient? They did also run a TTG-IGG and a DPG-IGG and they were also negative.
    • trents
      The DGP-IGA is valuable when celiac is suspected but the person being tested is IGA deficient. Were you tested for IGA deficiency. In other words, was there a test known as "Total IGA" ordered? Here is an overview of the various blood tests that can be run when diagnosing celiac disease:   
    • Kmd2024
      Has anyone ever negative blood work except for the DPG-IGA? Mine was 42 (reference range negative is >20. The TTG iga was negative. I have always suffered from bad gas issues and lately have been having bouts of diarrhea and constipation. I also have a bumpy rash that comes and goes below both elbows. i have an endoscopy scheduled in May but I was just wondering if anyone else had bloodwork like this and what was the end result?
    • trents
      Welcome to he forum community, @DjinnDjab! You wrote: "i just found out i may have celiac. so needless to say i no longer have friends or relationships." Are you saying that the need to eat gluten free has resulted in losing all your friends and your entire social life?