Scott Adams

Wegmans launches lines of gluten-free pastas, desserts - News 10NBC

Rate this topic

News 10NBC

Wegmans launches lines of gluten-free pastas, desserts

News 10NBC

If you need to eat gluten-free food or have a family member with celiac disease -- there's good news coming from Wegmans. The grocery store chain just launched a line of gluten-free products including pasta and dessert mixes. May is Celiac Awareness ...

New From Wegmans, Gluten-Free Favorites That Everyone Can Love WBGH

all 2 news articles »

View the full article

I love Wegmans. So many of their products were all ready gluten-free and they started changing there sauces and marinades recently. A cashier told me that a granddaughter or niece in the Wegmans family has celiac and that's why they are investing in this product line.

ETA: All Wegmans brand food items are labeled with easy to see, easy to read allergy indicators right on front of the packaging. My hubby does the grocery shopping and it's easy for him to just look for the gluten-free stamp on the front of the item to know it is safe for me to eat. We've just discovered new asian stir fry sauces and BBQ sauces they make are now gluten-free!

I love Wegmans. That's my #1 store since getting diagnosed. Not only are many of their items store brand items gluten-free, their labeling system makes it so much easier that reading labels. I'm excited to try out their new pastas and sweet items.