Curlyqueen

Leaky Gut And Healing

Rate this topic

Hello!

I wanted to talk about Leaky Gut Syndrome. I have been told that I have Leaky Gut Syndrome and I have been doing my research and I'm working on healing my gut. Its been a struggle as I am realizing how important it is to do your research! There are lots of different plans/methods to healing a leaky gut. My doctor hasn't given me much guidance. Most of my digestion symptoms are gone and I can only hope that they get better as I heal my gut. I wanted to know has anyone tried the Gut Flush PLan by Ann Louise Gittleman? Have you tried a different dietary/natural plan to heal leaky gut?

Hello!

I wanted to talk about Leaky Gut Syndrome. I have been told that I have Leaky Gut Syndrome and I have been doing my research and I'm working on healing my gut. Its been a struggle as I am realizing how important it is to do your research! There are lots of different plans/methods to healing a leaky gut. My doctor hasn't given me much guidance. Most of my digestion symptoms are gone and I can only hope that they get better as I heal my gut. I wanted to know has anyone tried the Gut Flush PLan by Ann Louise Gittleman? Have you tried a different dietary/natural plan to heal leaky gut?

Hi Curlyqueen, I have Leaky Gut Syndrome also. I have been looking around at the topic too and there is so much information out there and it seems to conflict. One site says eat this and don't eat that and another one says the opposite. I am going to just trust my doctor on this one. He is having me take plant enzymes between meals 3 times a day for now. My symptoms are gone as well and I am very relieved but the leaky gut component of my stomach problems worries me a little. Since I feel good how do I know I am healing the leaky part?