kingman

Steroid Shots

Rate this topic

I was diagnosed celiac as an infant. I had seemingly built up a tolerance but in my 20

I have 3 herniated discs in my lower back, disc degeration, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome and fibromyalgia. So, I understand pain. :( I did get several rounds of injections but they did nothing for my pain whatsoever. But that is partially because there are so many trigger and tender points on my body and I had to pick and choose the worst. How can I choose 5-10 sites when most of my body is riddled with pain? But I am thinking of giving it a try again, at least for the very worst sites. I'd be interested if you try it again, too. If so, I sincerely hope you find lasting relief! :)

I used to be a professional athlete and had a ruptured disc in my cervical spine. After one round of cortisone, feeling returned to my hand and the pain subsided but never stopped completely. I recommend nightly (light) muscle relaxers and IBuprofein several times in the day (unless you start to vomit blood). You can look into surgical options but I have had the fortune to speak to some of the best surgeons and sports doctors in the world from France, USA, Germany and New Zealand and the information I received from them and my fellow athletes with the same injury was AVOID surgery, if you can. Also, you can try stretches and rehab. Once you become gluten free, you may find the swelling goes down and life is more tolerable- I did.

I was diagnosed celiac as an infant. I had seemingly built up a tolerance but in my 20