Took Forever to get this done but a coconut free, grain free, paleo, and keto brownie
Chocolate Walnut Butter Fudge Brownies
8oz Walnut Butter (Roast Walnuts 300F 16mins, then process/blend til pourable/smooth)
1/2 Cup (100g) Serve Confectioners
3 Large Eggs Room temp
1/2 + 1/8thcup (10 tbsp or 70g) Cocoa powder
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
2tbsp Lilly's Chocolate Chips or Pancha Chips.
1. Preheat oven to 325F, and line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper
2. In a food processor mix Walnut butter and Swerve
3. Then add in the eggs, cocoa, and baking powder and process till all combined then pulse in the chips.
4. Transfer to pan and spread with a spatula it will be very thick.
5. Bake for 14-16mins and let cool for 20-30 mins before cutting.