Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cherie012

Omg Omg Omg!

I am so happy for you guys! Get ready to go shopping for the coming growth spurt!

Laura

Really? A growth spurt will be AWESOME! We'll be happy to go shopping for that~ we've been having to buy smaller sizes!!!! :blink: I would be SO happy to have him growing, not at a standstill or loss, man, that would be a celebration! B)

A lot of kids have a major growth period. No gaurantees, but my daughter gained a pound in a half at 17 months of age, two months after starting the gluten free diet. That was a major improvement from falling off the growth chart since she was 7 months.

Laura

Ya gotta love those growth spurts after you've been waiting SO long for one! My little girl gained 14 pounds in 8 months, and grew four inches. Her feet even grew two sizes, she is outgrowing her clothes quicker than I can buy them. We went to a little birthday party last week, and someone actually made a crack about how chubby Emmie was. Kind of teed me off that they were so insensitive, but I'll take chubby anyday of the week compared to how frail she was!