• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

lisaemu

Trader Joe's Almond Butter

Rate this topic

I bought some crunchy almond butter from trader joes. On the back it says something along the lines of made in a facility that also processes wheat, soy..(and a few other things). My Stomach is going crazy today, and it seems like it was either from this or from yogurt (still not sure if dairy is an issue with me..). Anybody have problems with this almond butter?

I bought some crunchy almond butter from trader joes. On the back it says something along the lines of made in a facility that also processes wheat, soy..(and a few other things). My Stomach is going crazy today, and it seems like it was either from this or from yogurt (still not sure if dairy is an issue with me..). Anybody have problems with this almond butter?

I eat that or their cashew butter practically every day and have had no issues. Yogurt on the other hand... last time I had a half of a container (the small one, not the large!) and had issues for 4 days.

I eat that or their cashew butter practically every day and have had no issues. Yogurt on the other hand... last time I had a half of a container (the small one, not the large!) and had issues for 4 days.

Thanks for your reply. I think the almond butter is safe, because ive been eating it for a few weeks and don't have problems with it every time (and its a good thing because that stuff is goood :D ) Dairy on the other hand..I'm really starting to question. I thought it was good for your stomach, especially yogurt with the probiotics, but my stomach keeps swelling out after I eat it. I guess I'll have to pay more attention, and maybe see how I feel without it...