• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

wonkabar

Triple Paste For Diaper Rash

Rate this topic

I just read the thread about awful diaper rashes and wanted to start this as a new topic so other people who haven't read the thread would know about Triple Paste. My son had horrendous diaper rashes...his little butt was bloody and blistered, it often looked redish-purple like a chemical burn and took forever (if ever) to clear up. My poor little guy would scream on the top of his lungs and cry so hard whenever we had to change him which was often because he pooped constantly!! I tried everything...A&D, Desitin, Balmex, Auquaphor, Neopsporin, Rx, anti-fungals and the list goes on. My pediatrician recommended Triple Paste. This is the ONLY thing that EVER cleared up my son's diaper rash. His little butt would start to look better 24 hours later. It is the absolute best. I've purchased it in Shoprite (NJ), but I know your local pharmacist can order it for you. You can also order it on-line. It's expensive, but it's worth every single penny. I've recommended Triple Paste to several people and they all love it. ****The second to last inactive ingredient listed is oat kernel extract**** My son is highly sensitive to gluten and has NEVER had a problem using this.

Triple Paste is hypoallergenic and frangrance-free. It's distributed by Summers Laboratories in Collegeville, PA. Their phone # is 1-800-533-SKIN Their website is www.sumlab.com

I hope that helps! --Kristy