Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turtle

Disposable Razors

I generally used Gillette razors and have NEVER had any problems...but my sister bought some Bic disposables and she decided she didn't like them and she passed them off to me.

I have never had good luck w/ Bic razors and should have gotten off my lazy shell and gotten to the store before putting myself in a position to only have the Bic razors on hand to use but that didn't happen.

SO...I used the Bic and the result is itchy, itchy, itchy shaved legs!!! :wacko:

Does anyone know if those little strip things on the razors can have gluten in them and maybe that's the cause of my itchy itch??

Oh yeah, the Bics have been tossed in the trash and i'm off to the store for my Gillettes! See ya! :P

~Turtle~

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I generally used Gillette razors and have NEVER had any problems...but my sister bought some Bic disposables and she decided she didn't like them and she passed them off to me.

I have never had good luck w/ Bic razors and should have gotten off my lazy shell and gotten to the store before putting myself in a position to only have the Bic razors on hand to use but that didn't happen.

SO...I used the Bic and the result is itchy, itchy, itchy shaved legs!!! :wacko:

Does anyone know if those little strip things on the razors can have gluten in them and maybe that's the cause of my itchy itch??

Oh yeah, the Bics have been tossed in the trash and i'm off to the store for my Gillettes! See ya! :P

I doubt its gluten, I think its more of getting what you pay for....???

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. (JC, De Bello Gallico Liber III/XVIII)

I don't know what brand I bought just recently - but I

thought they didn't have the little aloe strips on them -

well after breaking out with red itchy patches - I looked

and lo and behold they DID have the tiny strips on them.

I am allergic to all kinds of things - so lesson learned

examine a lot closer!

alicia

been gluten-free 4 yrs.

too many food allergies to list!