Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

floridanative

What's Going On At Cbs?

My Celiac mom was visiting over the weekend and I went to the CBS website to show her the video about Celiac that aired a couple of weeks ago. To my surprise, a new video popped up about Celiac and dementia as well. Then yesterday we watched just part of Sunday Morning on CBS and they did a story about food allergies and showed a restaurant in Boston (I think) where the Chef had an allergen listing in the kitchen. They showed a lady getting her meal delivered and the server said 'gluten allergy right?' and the reporter sat down with the lady and she just said her food was prepared safely for her, the sauce was modified and the food cooked in a clean pan. The Chef said there is no reason people with allergies should not be able to eat out safely and his staff were happy to accomodate anyone with any food allergy. It was a great peice and I think we should continue to thank CBS for all this publicity. So far they are beating the other major networks hands down!

Dx'd with anemia - March 2005

Positive blood tests - Sept. 2005

Positive biopsy - Jan. 2006

Gluten free since 1-23-06

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Oops! I defer this topic to one started by jaten...I was looking for something about CBS and missed that post about the Sunday morning segment.

Dx'd with anemia - March 2005

Positive blood tests - Sept. 2005

Positive biopsy - Jan. 2006

Gluten free since 1-23-06