Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kmmolina

Looking For Places To Eat

Guest kmmolina

I am going to St. Cloud Minnesota to vist my sister. Does anyone know of any places to eat out? I found a Outback Steak house near by. I'm from the west coast and not familar with what is available else where. Any suggestions. Also grocery stores that carry gluten-free products? Thanks

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I am going to St. Cloud Minnesota to vist my sister. Does anyone know of any places to eat out? I found a Outback Steak house near by. I'm from the west coast and not familar with what is available else where. Any suggestions. Also grocery stores that carry gluten-free products? Thanks

St. Cloud doesn't have a whole lot of gluten-free out to eat options that I'm aware of, but maybe someone who actually lives there will know more. St. Cloud loves pizza, but I don't know of any places there that will serve you a gluten-free one. For grocery, I'd recommend the Good Earth Food Co-op-

Good Earth Food Co-Op

(320) 253-9290

2010 Veterans Dr

St Cloud, MN 56303

Also St. Cloud isn't too far from the Twin Cities (less than an hour), where there are many more options for eating out (see http://northlandceliacs.fastmail.fm/dining.html for a list to start with). Good luck!