Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristen2Denise

Transracial Adoption

Hi there everybody, I figured this might be a good place for me to try to recruit for participants for my masters thesis. I'm writing about transracial adoption and how transracial adoptees perceive their racial identity and how their parents contributed to their identity. I'm looked for transracial adoptees(either from the US or intercountry) over the age of 18, who would be willing to be interviewed - either in person or on the phone - it would take about 45 minutes. So if you know anyone that might be interested could you pass on my email address - kmccully@email.smith.edu Everybody on this site has been super helpful about everything else I thought I'd put it out there! Thanks, Kristen

Kristen

Diagnosed through blood test

Gluten-Free since 3-31-05

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Sorry, the transracial adoptees I know are still too little to realize that they look different than their parents!!!!!

Good luck with your paper, though . . . I think it sounds like it is going to be REALLY good. Keep us posted . . . . .

Lynne

Lynne

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I'll try tomorrow".

"There's not a word yet, for old friends we've just met. Part Heaven, part space, or have I found my place? You can just visit, but I plan to stay, I'm going to go back there some day." Gonzo, in the Muppet Movie