Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TinkerbellSwt

Longhorn Steakhouse

This letter was sent to a fellow celiac about their restaurants!

Hi Linda,

Thanks for taking the time to write to us and for your interest in Longhorn Steakhouse. We are currently in the process of testing all of our products to be able to, upon request, supply our guests with nutritional information. That being said, I do have some nutritional information to date, but it is not yet completed and it is not yet formatted for distribution for our entire menu. We hope to have this entire process completed in the near future. If you have other specific item requests please feel free to contact me and if the analysis is complete on that item I would be happy to forward to you. Please see below. Although Longhorn Steakhouse does not have a gluten-free kitchen, we will make every attempt to meet your needs for a gluten-restricted diet. Longhorn Steak House, in cooperation with the Gluten Intolerance Group

(www.gluten.net) is currently publishing a menu appropriate for gluten-restricted diets. The items listed on the menu are appropriate for a gluten-restricted diet, as is, or can be ordered with minor changes (listed in italics). To ensure that your meal is prepared properly, please request that all items are prepared in separate containers and on clean food contact surfaces. Starters

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

What city are you referring to?

gluten-free 12-18-06

colonoscopy, upper GI
blood, urine, stool tests, prometheus panel
positive endoscopy/positive duodenal biopsies (severe villous atrophy, high intraepithelial lympocytes)
diagnosed celiac disease by Gastroenterologist Andrew R. Gottesman, 12-18-06

"Sobriety sucks. That's why they invented booze in the first place." Denis Leary - Rescue Me

Beware the chocolate of Chiapa