Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest lorlyn

Whole Food Store

Guest lorlyn

looking for person in montgomery who may want me to ship food from whole foods store

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Lorlyn,

Where is the Whole Foods store and what gluten-free products do they carry? Since I am in Tuscaloosa I could easily drive up there. I shop at Manna Grocery here and they have some pretty good products. I get blueberry muffins for breakfast, cake mix, pretzels, spagetti, cinnamon rolls, pizza, cold cereal, etc. at Manna. Bruno's just stocked a gluten-free section yesterday so I got some breakfast bars, croutons, salad dressing, hamburger helper from there.

Where do you eat out in B'ham other than P.F. Chang's and Outback? I go to P.F.'s about once a month. Please let me know of other resturants. By the way, I am 39 and feel better than I ever felt in my 20's! :

Guest lorlyn

Steffie

Whole food store opens tommorow :rolleyes: I am going as soon as they open. My 10 year old daughter has been diagnoised with celiac and we are pretty sure my husband has it as well. Did not get him tested because we are self employed and do not need it on his medical records. I do not know for sure what all whole foods carry but i hear they carry a line of frozen bread, pies, cakes? and pie crust. I can let you know tommorow. People on this forum said we will enjoy having it. It is on Hwy. 280 past the Summit shopping center. My daughter doctor is Dr. Morris. I was real impressed that he knew exactly what blood test to run, and he said he did not know much about Celiac disease but to read this forum and I will learn more than he knows.

Let me know if I can help.

Lynn

age 43