Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Belinda Meeker

Here To Get More Input

Hi everyone,

Well new to the site so just wanted to let eveyone know we to are battleling the "C" disease, have one son diagnosed after many years of "Oh it's just gas or maybe something not agreeing with his system"

well to make long story short,as a child he suffered severe hives then stomache aches/w-the runs (so he called then) then the fatigue after playing football took him under, and missing most of his high school years,he gets the sores in mouth blisters on one foot like me and 1 brother and so does his dad,this is my youngest son and they diagnoised him 2 years ago with Celiacs Spru-now hubby and I both have same sytoms and so do other 2 sons. We r now going thru many test...will keep posted to let u know wht is found out...There r 5 total of us and several have liquid blisters on feet,hubby has many of the blotches on torsal,elbows,feet,and below where the sun don't shine. One son flairs up so bad they thought was chicken pox for the 3rd time....so we r here for answers to all out symptoms since so far no doc. has answers.....

Let me know ur imputs - glad to hear others

Flustrated Bea

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi Bea, I can see why you are frustrated. I wish you luck with all that going on. If you all have it, it will be so much easier being able to have a gluten free house. Good Luck

Hi Bea, I can see why you are frustrated. I wish you luck with all that going on. If you all have it, it will be so much easier being able to have a gluten free house. Good Luck

Thank you wowzer.....we really need good luck for a change :)