Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guhlia

What's The Difference?

What's the difference between the Gluten Free Pantry Quick Mix and the Pamela's equivalent? The GFP quick mix is too sweet for many of my old recipes. Is the Pamela's stuff the same way? Can I freeze that like I do the GFP Quick Mix to have it last a long time?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I have never tried the GFP mix, but I do not find Pamela's mix sweet at all. I store it in the cupboard, not the freezer,but I'm sure you could store it that way to keep it longer.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

Chances are if you have lumps on your body for years and the Dr. isn't concerned they're probably not lymph nodes. Chronically swollen lymph nodes would be something every Dr. would be concerned with.  Chances are you just have cysts ...
    It's different  for everyone, it can be a month or maybe a year. Most probably within a few months. This is assuming the symptoms are in fact related to gluten, which they may not be. 
    Hi Laura I'm so pleased you found answers.  This is very encouraging.  Seven years on from my own diagnosis I wish I could have some vitamin and mineral screening, I'm sure I'm still deficient. Cristiana