Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TimSpfd

Great Berry Cobbler Recipe

Hi, I am loving this recipe so wanted to share. The boysenberries have been coming in here, and I've gone through a flat of them making cobblers. When I was growing up we had cobbler pretty often, and this recipe makes one that takes me right back there - it's as good or better than any I've had.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

This sounds sooooo good.

Assuming you have any leftovers, how does it keep? Could you make it a day ahead??

Sorry about the delay in response I only get in here once in a while.

I fridge it and it keeps well for at least 5 days (I've never had one take me longer than that to eat :D ) I actually prefer it either right out of the oven or after it's been refrigerated for a while. If you keep the liquid content in the berries down and get a good boil going on them before pouring into the pan then it sets nicely and there isn't any of the runny wetness that can cause the bready part to go too soggy.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

This is good advice. Some restaurants offer gluten-free menus or mark items with “GF” on their regular menu, and I try to eat at such places. I still talk to the manager when I order to be sure. 
    I've had a swollen gland in my neck similar to what you described.  I found that taking thiamine helps immensely.   Here's an article that you might find helpful..... http://wandererandhome.weebly.com/heal-yourself/vitamin-b1-th...
    Mummu said her daughter was "constantly nauseated, tired, and having little to no interest in eating.  She's lost weight and I'm worried she may be becoming depressed"   I agree with M.Martha.  The Autoimmune diet without dairy and...