Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, since I didn't see anything on the first page about this, I decided to start a topic about it. Now, my two favorite gluten free brands are these, Kinnickinick and Chebe. I started this topic on Chebe. (thank you, captian obvious)

Chebe is a brand that has many kinds of bread. mostly like biscuts and breadsticks. I even think they have a gluten-free pizza crust. They have the BEST, absolute BEST, breadsticks I have ever tasted. I liked them even before I went gluten-free. They are crispy on the outside and chewy on the enside. My advice, eat them on the first day! You've got to look for these.

Guest Joshua

where can u buy this stuff iv been looking for good gluten free bread and iv been making homemade pizza. the crust is hard and i dont like the crust and the bread.

as soon as posible plz. if u cant git it to me soon its ok.

Hi!

Not only is Chebe totally delish, it is also very versitile - you can do like a thousand things with it! (would probably even be good for fixing broken plumbing).

Seriously, check out the chebe website and look under recipes http://www.chebe.com/

We've made "pigs in a blanket", Indian Naan, tortilla, just to name a few in addition to the regular: rolls, pizza, bread sticks, etc.

You can find it in many health food stores, our whole foods sells it. But if all else fails, you can buy it on-line.

Enjoy!

barb

Hi!

Not only is Chebe totally delish, it is also very versitile - you can do like a thousand things with it! (would probably even be good for fixing broken plumbing).

Seriously, check out the chebe website and look under recipes http://www.chebe.com/

We've made "pigs in a blanket", Indian Naan, tortilla, just to name a few in addition to the regular: rolls, pizza, bread sticks, etc.

You can find it in many health food stores, our whole foods sells it. But if all else fails, you can buy it on-line.

Enjoy!

barb

is it lactose (milk) free also??