Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emily Elizabeth

Hunan Taste - Springfield, Va

I went to this restaurant recently (off Rolling Rd. in Saratoga Shopping Center in Springfield, VA) and it was wonderful! I just had to share it with everyone. If you are looking for a safe place to go, this is it! I showed them my Triumph dining cards and Sophie, the manager, came out to talk with me and recommended that I get the white sauce. The meal was great and let me tell you the Mai Tai's were absolutely the best I've ever had (seriously, the best anywhere)! They are fantastic! Let me know if you try this place out! I'd love to hear your experiences. It was so nice to go somewhere and not have to worry about getting glutened. I've been there 3 times now and it has been a good experience every time. It's so nice to go out to eat and not have to worry about getting glutened!! I am very thankful that they are within driving distance!

Do you take your dining cards each time or on later visits do you just ask to talk to the manager?

I don't have the cards but drive by that location on one of my alternate routes to work.