Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dandelionmom

Amici's In Se Mi

Hi dandelion:

My hubby and I went to Amici's and I (the gluten-free one) was disappointed. The pizza was OK, nothing more. Also, very expensive. My personal pizza cost about $15.

I decided I could save money and get a better pizza by staying home and making Glutino gluten-free duo cheese pizza ($3.99). I add a little more sauce, mozzarella cheese and slices of pepperoni. It's yummy in my opinion.

By the way, my husband's regular pizza was just OK also. We would not go back there.

Sharon in Madison Heights

:D I havent been there but if you ever get around detroit there is a place called Guilios in livonia that is amazing. Not only can you eat there gluten free but there Chef Tom will make you what ever your heart desires, lasagna, pizza, bread, cannaloni, pasta, desserts he does it all he is the best thing to happen to Livonia and all the Celiacs in this area.

:D I havent been there but if you ever get around detroit there is a place called Guilios in livonia that is amazing. Not only can you eat there gluten free but there Chef Tom will make you what ever your heart desires, lasagna, pizza, bread, cannaloni, pasta, desserts he does it all he is the best thing to happen to Livonia and all the Celiacs in this area.

I agree-Gulios is awesome....wonderful food and even a bit of live music on the weekends!!

Wow, thanks for the tip! The gluten free restaurant in my area (Madison Heights) recently closed. All we have around here now are gluten-free bakeries.

I will be sure to try this restaurant.

Sharon