Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wowzer

Logan's Restaurant

My bosses are taking us to dinner at Logan's on Wednesday. Anyone know what is safe? I haven't found much luck looking on their site so far.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

When we got one in our town about a year ago, I e-mailed and got the response below. Then I put them on my "don't bother" list. Sorry. Maybe you could call ahead directly to your restaurant and have better luck.

Thank you for contacting us about information regarding the presence of gluten in the foods served at Logan's Roadhouse. We know that people with Celiac Disease must be extremely vigilant and cautious about what they eat in order to control this condition and we recognize that eating in restaurants can be a challenge because of this. It is, indeed, very difficult to avoid products that contain wheat, rye, or barley. I very sorry that, at this time, I cannot give you absolute assurance about a lack of gluten in any of our products. We simply don't have the analytical procedures available to us to provide to our customers absolute assurance about whether our foods contain gluten or an allergen at some levels. Please know that we do care about your well-being, so if you have any concerns about Celiac disease or a possible allergic reaction to one of our foods, we recommend that you simply avoid that item and select another one that you are more certain about. We strive to maintain a broad menu of choices so that our guests can find the foods that they want and need to live a healthy lifestyle.

Bev

Mom of Garrett - Mizzou freshman; diagnosed Jan 2005