Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrMark

Help With Itchy Eyes

Hello- For a long time my eyes have this intermittent itchy feeling. Several times every day my eyes itch. They only itch for 15 minutes or so then they don't itch until the next episode. I seem to notice it happening about an hour after I eat, but I am not absolutely certain that eating is always involved. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Mark

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

My eyes used to always itch like that. I figured out that I'd get that problem after rubbing my eyes. Switching to gluten-free soap resolved it. Apparently, wheat germ oil in soap was affecting me negatively.

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------