Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rpm999

Delete A Topic?

is there a way too? if only a mod can, could somebody delete my bioset post? i keep getting confused because sometimes a topic won't show up for a long time so i figure it just won't, then much later on it just pops up :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Well, we can't delete it, but I set it to invisible until Scott deletes it.

The reason you think that topics won't show up is, that they stay at the very end of a board until a moderator reads it, approves it and pins it. Which then puts it at the very front.

You can always find new posts (pinned or not) by clicking on 'View New Posts' above.

The reason for this system is, that this way we catch any spam before it floods the boards (which happens to other forums). Plus, if somebody is insulting, is a troll or there is something objectionable in a post we catch it and get rid of it before it does harm or (in the case of spam) annoys us.

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------