Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmcbride4291

Which Diet To Equal Recovery?

From reading I noticed a lot of members say to stay away from milk and sugar. Does this hinder recovery? I have been eating rice based cearals, canned vegy's,yogurt,chicken and meat. I feel some improvement after afew days but still worry as to whether or not I have Celiacs Disease. This is the second time in 3 weeks that I went gluten free and noticed improvement. Any advice as to what to eat and what to stay away from? I never want to go through this again. As many of you experienced, it is quite torturess!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

From reading I noticed a lot of members say to stay away from milk and sugar. Does this hinder recovery? I have been eating rice based cearals, canned vegy's,yogurt,chicken and meat. I feel some improvement after afew days but still worry as to whether or not I have Celiacs Disease. This is the second time in 3 weeks that I went gluten free and noticed improvement. Any advice as to what to eat and what to stay away from? I never want to go through this again. As many of you experienced, it is quite torturess!

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter