Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aspendeb

Gluten Free In Aspen, Colorado

Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Deb and I live in Aspen, Colorado. My husband and I are both Celiac and have been gluten-free since 2001. There are no gluten-free anything's around here. I am working on changing that although it has been slow. There is one place up by Highlands that makes a gluten free pizza. I am in the process of starting a gluten-free baking company where I will take orders and bake once a week. I also just finished my book which is called Should I Be Gluten-Free? America's Silent Epidemic, it is almost ready to go to print and will be available soon. It is a complete and comprehensive guide to understanding and living the gluten-free life. It is a full description of Celiac disease, it's symptoms, diagnosis and treatment. It includes a user-friendly, itemized grocery shopping guide with thousands of brand name gluten-free products to make your shopping at the grocery store a breeze and dozens of my gluten free recipes. Where I live, in the Roaring Fork Valley, Celiac disease is not well known at all, it is my goal to teach as many people as possible about this condition as many more people than realize has this disease and don't know it. I'm on a mission!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Join eNewsletter