Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chefdpm

Travel On A Cruise

Being a chef i know my way around the kitchen and i have been a gourmet chef at some of the top resorts in the u.s.a... so i got celiac and now i am sharing how to eat like a gourmet wizard. I get sick by the smallest of gluten so i have to be so extra careful..i teach clases at colleges and even go to restraunts to train the cooks and chefs.. Check out my blog this month on cruiseing the high seas and eating what you want not what they tell you..Time to conquer the gluten monster and have FUN..

Sure...see my profile for my blog URL.

If i know i am helping i will post more...So let me know and please ask questions..

Soigne'

Chef Daniel P.

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Will you be putting a link to your blog into your profile, so we can check it out?

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join eNewsletter

This is all new to me so i will do the best i can...see my profile for my blog URL

...is to my author blog..not sure where else to put stuff but hopefully i will get folks to come to my author site cause i do have so much knowldedge to share...just need to know what folks need.

Just added to the blog is how to convert a example menu for a cruise to a menu just as good for us celiacs. so we have more items to select from for our meal.

one person has commented that they could not get through the language barrier..with my help you will not just eat salads you will eat like a king or queen..I will be able to tell you how to get a hamburger and french fries from the cook by the pool..there is a way we shouldn't just eat salads..boycott the salads...well unless you like them

Join eNewsletter

A new selection has been added and i am so sorry its taking so long..I posted and celic.com cleans up my mistakes...I am not very good at this english you know.....I do have the selection all the way to the end so when they get it cleaned up you will have all.....

Chef Daniel P.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter