Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheri A

Wisconsin Dells

We just returned from a short trip to the Dells. We had a great time :) DH found it had a 2 br condo with a full kitchen and a very reasonable rate, including the waterpark admission. We booked it several months ago. Last week, I decided to call to talk about food, forgetting that we had the cooking facilities, and was very discouraged when I couldn't get to the right person to talk to. They were not very helpful over the phone. Then DH reminded me that we had the full kitchen. So, we took most of our own food with us. When we got there, I found that there is a very helpful restaurant manager. They have a VERY expensive steakhouse which we didn't eat at, a quick fast food place in the waterpark which we didn't eat at either. They also have a buffet for breakfast and lunch, and a quick place to get pastries, coffee, etc. We ate breakfast at the buffet twice. The manager was very willing to have the cook back in the kitchen for my daughter. So, we brought her toast down with us, and they cooked her plain potatos. She also had bacon and fresh fruit from the bar.

Mom of:

Carleigh~ 10 years old, allergic to wheat, milk, peanuts, strawberries, and many EAs. She is currently soy-light and egg-light ~ celiac testing inconclusive by allergist.

Gluten-Free since 10/05 She's a gymnast. : )

Nick ~ 13 years old with no known allergies.

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Join eNewsletter