Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jill Boyle

Celiac With High Heavy Metal Concentration

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Please pm Rachel_24 on this board, as she is our resident expert on heavy metals, having battled mercury toxicity caused by dental amalgam.

Your daughter might have developed mercury toxicity as a result of vaccines, or as a result of dental amalgams (her own, or yours affecting her while you were pregnant with her), or by some other contamination.

If you have her scheduled to receive any more vaccines, please consider delaying them until you have time to do thorough research. www.nvic.org is a good place to start.

Please pm Rachel_24 on this board, as she is our resident expert on heavy metals, having battled mercury toxicity caused by dental amalgam.

Your daughter might have developed mercury toxicity as a result of vaccines, or as a result of dental amalgams (her own, or yours affecting her while you were pregnant with her), or by some other contamination.

If you have her scheduled to receive any more vaccines, please consider delaying them until you have time to do thorough research. www.nvic.org is a good place to start.

I second that...ditto...ditto

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Yes yes yes to all of the above, but eating organic and using non-toxic cleaners is not living in a bubble. It is just wise and something everyone should be doing. In fact, such products are available from many many sources, and the reason so much is available is because there is such a huge market for it which means lots and lots of people are living that way. I doubt any of them feel like they are living in a bubble. They probably feel free and healthy and better than they ever imagined they ever could! :)

Sandi ~ learning to live in a world obsessed and infested with wheat.

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" probably was not referring to us . . .

"For the love of money gluten is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." (apologies to 1 Timothy 6:10 (NASB)

The person we most dislike is still a soul for whom Christ died. (David Jeremiah)

Look into Chelation Therapy

Whole family is allergic to Gluten, eggs, dairy, most are allergic to garlic. Few other various allergies.

Did you know it's best to wait until 21 months to give a baby wheat??

Welcome to my life, LOL. I'm doing chelation right now and I've noticed tremendous improvements already. We have the reverse osmosis water purifier, air purifier etc. You're more than welcome to contact me. I'm sure I'll learn more as I go along. I'm supposed to get a filter for our shower as well. I think when I'm done I need to focus on my oldest as she is having issues. The NP I'm working with says she often sees this with people that have trouble with gluten as their bodies cannot eliminate it the way it should.

You don't happen to have well water do you?

Paulette

I have not checked into it yet but I read somewhere that you need to have your amalgams removed before starting chelation. Research before doing.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28