Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

irish

Renew Life Or Therlac

Which type of RENEW PRODUCT DO YOU USE. Did you have any side effects when you started using Renew Product. This is the first time I am hearing about Therlac. Which one works better? Thanks for all your help. I am getting tired of having a big stomach.

Loreta

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Renew didnt work for me. I am having the best luck with what I am doing now. It has more than one product. I am at 3 weeks and it has AMAZINGLY helped get rid of my BLOAT and my stools are well formed for the first time in my life. Digestion is great! gluten-free was not enough. My goals is to actually HEAL. This is what is helping me:

I am on a probiotic made by Pure Encapsulations (no fillers or toxic stearates) (Lactobaccilus Sporogens) + a Lacto/Bifidum combo by GI Pro

I am also taking a product called "Intestive" which is made by the SeaCure people. SeaCure is a pre-digested fish protein that is supposed to heal the gut...repair damage...and get rid of leaky gut.

I am taking PepZin GI which is a patented Zinc + Carnosine product that has been proven in Japan to heal the stomach lining. 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner

George's Aloe Juice 4 oz a day.

Biotin 10 mg daily.

GLUTEN FREE 4/4/08. LEGUME/SOY FREE 5/15/08. YEAST FREE. CORN FREE. GRAIN FREE. DAIRY FREE. I am eating all meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, squash, nuts and seeds. I just keep getting better every day. :)

Do not let any of the advice given here substitute for good medical care. Let this forum be a catalyst for research. Find support for any post in here before you believe it to be true. Arm yourself with knowledge. Let your doctor be your assistant. Listen to their advice, but follow your own instincts as well. Miracles are within your reach. You can heal!