sha

Is It Gallbladder?

Rate this topic

I have not been to the doctor's yet due to work and not been able to get off.I watch what I eat from now on.Everyday no matter if I eat anything or not,I have heart burn daily and no matter what I take nothing get's rid of it.I also get a lot of gas along with this.and most of the time I feel sick with headaches and backaches along with my shoulder's hurting and left side.I also feel like I am going to pass out a long with feeling sweating sometime's.I have made a doctor's appt for this week.I am afraid to go other people are telling me it's cancer,gallbladder,heart or thyroid.

I have been having similar symptoms as you. I went for a gallbladder ultrasound and it was normal. I am going to have a hida scan next. If that turns out normal I think the doc wants to rescope me. Keep your appointment. These symptoms are not normal. I also found out gliadin antibody IgG is still elevated. I'm also having to look for hidden gluten. Even if that is a problem I still think I have something else going on. I'm not having my typical glutening symptoms. Definately get it checked out!

I had some type of pain attack on December 7th. In the ER they put the I.V. in and started explaining the surgery. By that time the extreme pain had passed and I wanted to be sure it was neccessary to have the gallbladder removed so I left the hospital that night and have been going through tests. The HIDA scan was done last week. The doctor called with the results and I am going for a consult with the surgeon ASAP. At this point I regret having waited, because I have been miserable since. :rolleyes: So wish me luck! :)