AnniSA

Products Available In South Africa

Rate this topic

Hi!

I'm new to this problem and it is making additional problems for me. I hope you don't mind if I make some of my problems yours ;)

I live in South Africa in the tipe of town you miss if you sneeze. We don't have any products in our local shops that can replace flour. Or pretty much anything else.

Is there anyone on this forum that has ever found online shops in South Africa or any other health shops that are willing to deliver anywhere in the country?

Is there any recipe books for the gluten-intolerant written by South African writers available?

Any other information is also welcome.

Thank you!

Hi!

I'm new to this problem and it is making additional problems for me. I hope you don't mind if I make some of my problems yours ;)

I live in South Africa in the tipe of town you miss if you sneeze. We don't have any products in our local shops that can replace flour. Or pretty much anything else.

Is there anyone on this forum that has ever found online shops in South Africa or any other health shops that are willing to deliver anywhere in the country?

Is there any recipe books for the gluten-intolerant written by South African writers available?

Any other information is also welcome.

Thank you!

Hi. I am newly diagnosed (22 Dec. 09) I have been to SA 4 times before diagnosis. Will be coming there in a week for almost a month. Found a lot online but in the cities. I'll be in Joburg & Cape Town and driving between both. ANy way I can help?