sina13

Leaky Gut Syndrome And Got Some ?'s

Rate this topic

I was wondering if anyone has leaky gut syndrome and i wanted to know what kind of symptoms they had while getting treated. I have been diagnosed with leaky gut for about a month now and i am taking a bunch of pre and pro biotcs that my doctor told me to take. Also my doc said that it would take about 2 yrs to rebuild my gut, has anyone ever been told that?? I have gluten sensitivity and some food allergies(dairy, egg, almonds) and i am on a strict gluten free diet and i still get sick and dizzy and I am thinking that is from the leaky gut because i am still in the process of rebuilding my gut, am i wrong on thinking this??? somebody anybody help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so annoyed :wacko:because i am doing a great diet and taking all my stuff but then again my husband tells me that i need to be patient and that further down the road i will get better. So i am hoping he is right :unsure:

It can take a while to heal. Try to be patient with your body as we usually have some ups and downs at first. You may also want to post this question in the section for Leaky Gut, you may get some more helpful advice.

I'd like to know more about this myself as I suspect leaky gut but haven't had time or energy to read up on it. Just avoiding those allergens that I reacted to for the most part and hoping for the best and trying to be patient. I look forward to any responses that others offer.