Rate this topic

i just bought 'Quick Trim - burn and cleanse, and im not sure if it's gluten free or not.i know the 'Quick Trim -fast cleanse' has wheat berry in it, which i did not buy, and im not sure about the Quick Trim Extreme Burn. I only bought the burn and cleanse, and i didnt see anything in it that might be harmful but if anyone else has taken this let me know! :unsure:

i just bought 'Quick Trim - burn and cleanse, and im not sure if it's gluten free or not.i know the 'Quick Trim -fast cleanse' has wheat berry in it, which i did not buy, and im not sure about the Quick Trim Extreme Burn. I only bought the burn and cleanse, and i didnt see anything in it that might be harmful but if anyone else has taken this let me know! :unsure:

Please return this product to the store. It could be quite dangerous for a compromised GI system. Please note possible side effects-

"Possible side effects include insomnia, diarrhea, irregular heartbeat, dizziness, vomiting, headache, loss of appetite, raised blood pressure, increased heart rate, dehydration, feeling tired, fatigue, nausea, and mineral imbalances."

http://www.referencefatburner.com/quicktrimburn&cleanse.html

The product contains Senna, which can cause D, it contains oat fiber which is likely highly CCd even if oats are safe for some us, it also contains Guarana which can be a dangerous stimulant for some increasing the heart rate and possibly causing an irregular rythym.

If you want to lose weight adjust your diet and increase the amount of excercise you are getting. A once weekly juice fast and increasing veggies and fruits and limiting carbs would be safer.