Ruthie13

An Update And A Question For You All

Rate this topic

Hi everyone,

Well for those of you who may remember I have been struggling with illness after moving to Africa to volunteer and living in a communal environment. It

I believe it is thought that the occasional glutening from cross-contamination does not raise your risk for cancer and other complications of celiac disease the way eating gluten regularly does. I'm fairly new to this so I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

There is no particular amount of gluten that is known to be safe, so you need to be as careful as you can. But I think everyone with celiac disease gets glutened from time to time.

Since you have most likely not completely healed from the damage to your small intestine and were being glutened you have picked up more harmful agents - organisms and polutants/toxins - than a normal person. It is best to deal with these before you develop chronic problems. What I would do would be to find a good program which treats parasites and improves the ability of your kidneys and liver to eliminate toxins. Consulting an alternate health professional may help you most, Drs do have some methods but are not as good at this type of thing. There are several programs online and in books - Hulda Clark's and Andre Moritz' are popular and help many people. The Liver Flush Support Forum at Curezone will give you information on what others are doing for your type of problems.