Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freeatlast

Cheesecake Recipes-gluten-free Of Course :)

Hi everyone,

Last year for Christmas my husband gave me three springform pan, different sizes. Well, they are still in the box. LOL.

Does anyone have a great cheesecake recipe that you would like to share? That's what I'd like to bake for our family gathering this year, but don't have a gluten-free one.

It would be nice to bake something in the springform pans this year.

Thanks for any help.

Proofreader, copy editor, herb gardener and an evolving gluten-free cook.

Had a reaction to wheat, oats, rye, and barley in a lab test done by a homeopathic doctor in 1997. Have been mostly gluten-free since then. Also highly allergic to MSG.

Here's a quote I ran across when researching self-advocacy for children with special needs that I like: "Our subconscious picks up on each positive action we take on our own behalf, lifting the spirit and deepening our self-respect." Kat James

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Here's a recipe I found in my files from years ago. Got it from another recipe-swap board. It sounds low-cal, but probably not gluten-free.

Any ideas to make this gluten-free would be GREAT!

Had a reaction to wheat, oats, rye, and barley in a lab test done by a homeopathic doctor in 1997. Have been mostly gluten-free since then. Also highly allergic to MSG.

Here's a quote I ran across when researching self-advocacy for children with special needs that I like: "Our subconscious picks up on each positive action we take on our own behalf, lifting the spirit and deepening our self-respect." Kat James

I have made this one before, substituting the flour with Namaste Perfect Flour Blend. It is great!

Cheesecake

Ingredients:

Crust:

1 cup flour

I posted this one not too long ago. It's amazing!!

The correct link is in the 2nd post...

Rachelle 20dance.gif

Daughter diagnosed 1/06 bloodwork and biopsy
-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

Oh yum! They both look amazing. Thanks!!!!

I found this by accident online. Looks easy enough to convert to gluten-free.

http://www.instructables.com/id/The-nutella-Cheesecake/

All except for the "digestive cookies." Never heard of those, lol.