NancyL

Feeling Bad Today

Rate this topic

After posting what I'd hoped was a good morning, it's gone downhill from there. Just sticking to the physical... my abdomen HURTS. It's tender, bloated and just downright painful (yes I had the big "D" like normal). I'm still gluten-free but I'm supposed to go back on gluten tomorrow for a hopeful upcoming test and it's not like I'm so far in that it's unreasonable to stop.

I went to Zumba class even though I felt like crap but hoping that the energetic exercise would help. Nope. Every dance move, every jump, even walking hurts. I suffered through zumba anyway (but only gave minimal effort when the instructor wasn't looking :P). I have no had dinner and have no desire to eat anything because I'm nauseous. This is the same pain that I had a month ago that had all of my Doctors in an uproar thinking it was my appendix. They made me go first to the dr. then to urgent care and then to the E.R. (second E.R. because they called me on the way to the first and told me it was full and sent me elsewhere to be checked immediately). I hurt from my pelvic bone (not the "actual" bone) to my belly button.

I just want to be fixed. Please?

Ok, sorry. My whine is done.

After posting what I'd hoped was a good morning, it's gone downhill from there. Just sticking to the physical... my abdomen HURTS. It's tender, bloated and just downright painful (yes I had the big "D" like normal). I'm still gluten-free but I'm supposed to go back on gluten tomorrow for a hopeful upcoming test and it's not like I'm so far in that it's unreasonable to stop.

I went to Zumba class even though I felt like crap but hoping that the energetic exercise would help. Nope. Every dance move, every jump, even walking hurts. I suffered through zumba anyway (but only gave minimal effort when the instructor wasn't looking :P). I have no had dinner and have no desire to eat anything because I'm nauseous. This is the same pain that I had a month ago that had all of my Doctors in an uproar thinking it was my appendix. They made me go first to the dr. then to urgent care and then to the E.R. (second E.R. because they called me on the way to the first and told me it was full and sent me elsewhere to be checked immediately). I hurt from my pelvic bone (not the "actual" bone) to my belly button.

I just want to be fixed. Please?

Ok, sorry. My whine is done.

Did you get your tests scheduled? Get back on that awful gluten diet... get the tests and soon you can go gluten-free and feel all better! :)