Googles

Omg

Rate this topic

I live in the midwest (don't know if this makes a difference). There was just a commercial on TV (TNT) for Chex and it was all about how there were five flavors that were gluten free and it made it easier for the mom w/ a child who needed to be gluten free. I am so surprised/impressed/amazed.

I live in the midwest (don't know if this makes a difference). There was just a commercial on TV (TNT) for Chex and it was all about how there were five flavors that were gluten free and it made it easier for the mom w/ a child who needed to be gluten free. I am so surprised/impressed/amazed.

I've noticed this on the east coast for several weeks now. It's so nice to hear and look up. :D Hope the momentum will hold!

It's on in the Southwest as well. I was diagnosed back in Oct. and it's all very new to my family and friends. They are always so excited to tell me they saw a commercial or went to their grocery store and found a "whole section of gluten free stuff." LOL!!

They crack me up. It's nice to get all this support though.

Typically when I go to a restaurant they know what I'm talking about and are somewhat prepared to handle my situation. It's a testament to those who came before me; fighting the good fight to be gluten free.

It's important to educate others as we go so the next generation will have easier finding safe foods.

How amazing! Hopefully many other companies will follow suit and "gluten-free" will be heard all over the place. As an aside, I really wish we could get Chex in Canada - will have to get someone to send some over the border...

Yep I saw that commercial too and several of my coworkers saw it also and said something to me. I was shocked to see it on tv but very glad too!