Googles

Got Glutened

Rate this topic

I have some of the symptoms that I get from getting glutened: muscle and joint aches, fuzzy brain, insomnia (but not the usual digestive issues). However, I don't know what I ate that did it. Can cc build up over time to a point that it bothers you? The only thing I ate that was new was cadburry cream eggs. Now that I think about it I don't know if it is gluten free, but I feel like I checked last year (yes, I know i should check every time). My brain is fuzzy to the point I don't really remember what I ate yesterday (much less what I did) so I can't provide a list. I also realize as I write this that I'm not really sure what the point of the thread is, but I blame the fuzzy head for that. <_<

I just read a post yesterday about Cadbury creme eggs causing someone else a similar glutened reaction.

Then I read about Hersheys having caused reactions similar to CC for several others.

Just wanted to let you know others have had it too.

Well, no more cadburry cream eggs for me :(.

Thanks for the information.

It can take a few days for the reaction to build up. When my allergist first put me on the elimination diet he told me to make sure that I only added stuff once a week for that reason. It sounds like those eggs are a problem for you. I haven't had one in years because I reacted to them also.